Strategic sustainability consultancy with systemic vision, reliability and experience
- Brandt has an integrated vision and a broad scope of environmental services.
- We dominate diverse disciplines in the environment, including socio-environmental strategy and management, in addition to technological innovation.
- We use proprietary tools for Spatialization and Information Timing.
We solve complex problems
- Our services are based on a robust set of skills and experience.
- Reputation of differentiated technical knowledge.
- Systemic view of the business and the environment.
Accumulated experience and Multidisciplinary Team
- Intangible Assets: database, collection and knowledge of the projects.
- Proprietary methodologies.
- Respect and relationship with environmental agencies and agencies.
We have high operational capacity
- More than 140 employees.
- Experience in logistics and rapid mobilization.
- Easy and friendly access to information and analysis, through intelligent systems integrated to the organization.
Brandt has an integrated vision and a broad scope of environmental services
- Electrical Power
- Steel Industry
Years of experience
Brandt has an innovation core that has developed tools to optimize jobs
It was developed to manage environmental monitoring data (water quality, limnology, industrial and sanitary effluents, air quality and noise). The system automatically reads laboratory reports, generates analysis, graphs and reports and allows data to be viewed on the WebGIS platform, bringing greater reliability to the results and reducing data processing time and reporting by up to 70%.
This system was developed to facilitate access to historical and current climatological data from all over Brazil. In addition to the data on climatological normals (1961-1990 and 1981-2010), it has a tool that daily collects data from all automatic stations in the country, allowing the automatic generation of graphs of various parameters (rainfall, temperature, humidity, winds, etc.), for any date and for any point in Brazil.
Caves is a system for registering and monitoring cavities, an essential tool for mining companies that carry out this type of activity in their operation. In this system, cavity information (projection, height, area, volume, lithotype, etc.) and topographic maps with lithology, span height, sensitive areas, among other themes, are stored. In addition, all data related to monitoring campaigns are released in the system, such as data from geostructural surveys, seismography, photographic and bio-speleological monitoring.
Environmental Compliance System
It was created to organize and automate the environmental management of projects.
The objective is to facilitate the licensing and environmental compliance process, following the licenses from their request until the fulfillment of their conditions, archiving all documentation, automatically generating alerts, reports and graphs and enabling the visualization of data in an environment WebGIS.
Geo-processing and WebGIS
Brandt has the most modern GIS software and its own WebGIS system for use in projects, adding all the bases and documentation generated during the study, facilitating access to information by technicians and customers.
In addition, we have an extensive geographic database from all over Brazil, from public data to data generated internally.
In a process of renewal and succession, aiming at the continuous evolution of the company, in January 2020, the board started to be composed by Wilfred Brandt (Chief Executive Officer), Diego Lara (Market and Product Director) and Allan Brandt (Director of Control and Management), and in January 2021, Emanuel Brandt took over as Technical Director.
Former directors Sérgio Avelar Fonseca and Markus Weber started to occupy the position of Technical Advisers, thus maintaining the line of continuity of knowledge and experience acquired over the 32 years of the company.